Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– Paste chats with Mikkeller co-founder, Mikkel Borg Bjergsø, as the Danish brewery prepares to bring the Copenhagen Beer Festival to the U.S.
– Napa Valley’s Duck Wine Co. has been bought for an estimated $600 million by TSG Consumer Partners, owners of Vitaminwater, popchips and Muscle Milk.
– Simon Ford reveals the previously undisclosed “flavor map” that served as the blueprint for Ford’s Gin.
– Bong-smoked cocktails are the latest menu item at LA’s vegan Mexican restaurant, Gracias Madre.
– Finally, Motherboard offers an in-depth look at the artificial intelligence used to brew beer.
[Photo: Flickr/jenny downing]