Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– The Smithsonian is searching for a beer historian to assist in documenting and preserving the recent history of craft brewing.
– In Lucky Peach, Kevin Pang offers an up-close-and-personal look at the fine art of refrigerator aging.
– According to Ying Tey Reinhardt, the only thing capable of ameliorating the 19-hour train journey from Bagan to Yangon is a bottle of Myanmar Rum.
– Illegal to produce until recently, raicilla is the latest agave spirit to challenge tequila.
– Finally, Munchies sits down with the maker of the official vodka of the Democratic National Convention.