Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– After winning the Russian Grand Prix, an excited Lewis Hamilton (probably) accidentally sprayed Vladimir Putin with Champagne.
– Some bars and restaurants are letting customers play bartender with self-serve beer taps.
– Brooklyn is the booze-making capital of New York State.
– Construction is starting on an underground wine cellar in the rock of Gibraltar, that may be the biggest in the world.
– Finally, a recent survey has confirmed that Brits like to drink (possibly more than anyone else in the world).