- 6 ounces Cognac, preferably Pierre Ferrand 1840
- 2 ounces lemon juice
- 2 ounces simple syrup
- 2 ounces raspberry puree (see Editor's Note)
- 1 ounce kümmel
- 6 ounces sparkling wine
Garnish: lemon wheels
- Stir all ingredients except for sparkling wine in a large pitcher with ice.
- Transfer the mix into a punch bowl over a large block of ice.
- Top with sparkling wine and garnish with lemon wheels.
In a blender or food processor, blend two cups of raspberries together and pass the mixture through a mesh strainer. Yields two ounces.