In this updated take on the Sgroppino, Toby Cecchini calls for a summery white peach sorbet supplemented with peach liqueur for a fruit-forward intermezzo.
- 2 ounces white peach sorbet, roughly 2 scoops
- 4 ounces prosecco
- 1 ounce vodka, preferably Absolut Elyx
- 1/2 ounce peach liqueur, preferably Giffard Créme de Pêche
- In a small bowl or mixing cup, gently whisk together the sorbet, vodka and peach liqueur so the sorbet does not melt.
- Add a small amount of prosecco and stir to integrate.
- Pour into a rocks glass.
- Top with rest of prosecco, and gently stir to integrate.