Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– A Slovenian winery has released a wine called “First Lady” in honor of Melania Trump.
– A growing number of nationally-important breweries are cropping up in the Hudson Valley.
– Forbes explores the value of chemically-cloned wines.
– With the craft beer world in flux, many brewers are looking for their next move.
– The Wall Street Journal asks whether Johnny Depp’s $30,000 monthly wine budget is really that excessive.
– Finally, Guy Fieri loves fernet and blanco tequila.