Your daily dose of news and happenings from around the drink-o-sphere:
– The creator of the Seelbach confesses that the cocktail’s elaborate origin story is entirely false.
– Forbes explores the wines of Piedmont beyond its calling card, Barolo.
– The owners of Laurent-Perrier, the fourth-largest Champagne producers, are rumored to be considering a stake sale.
– David Wondrich offers his guidelines on how to be a worthy bar regular.
– Finally, The Boston Globe highlights the importance of cleaning beer lines.