At Swan Bar, this zero-proof riff on the Champagne Cocktail relies on a nonalcoholic sparkling wine, a sugar cube infused with orange flower water and spirit-free bitters.
- 1 orange blossom sugar cube (see Editor’s Note)
- 10 drops All the Bitter New Orleans bitters
- nonalcoholic sparkling wine, preferably French Bloom Blanc, to top
Garnish: long orange twist, cut with a channel knife
- Place the sugar cube in a flute. Add bitters, then top with nonalcoholic wine, without ice.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with a long orange twist.
Orange Blossom Sugar Cube
Orange blossom cocktail cubes can be purchased from Amazon. To make at home, add 4 drops of orange flower water to 1 white sugar cube.