When restaurant owner Kevin Williamson found himself adding bubbly Topo Chico to extend the life of his margarita, he discovered a new drink. His Ranch Water has now been on the Ranch 616 menu for 15 years— and can be made as strong or as bubbly as the drinker desires.
- 2 ounces reposado tequila
- 1 ounce orange liqueur, preferably Patron Citrónge
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- one bottle Topo Chico sparkling mineral water
Garnish: lime wedge
- Add tequila, orange liqueur and lime juice to a Collins glass.
- Add ice and stir until cold.
- Top with Topo Chico to desired taste and continue to add while drinking.