Austin Hartman’s Pineapple Cooler goes full on tropical with Plantation Pineapple Rum and falernum, made tall with a hefty dose of tonic water.
Austin Hartman, Paradise Lounge | Queens, NY
- 1 1/2 ounces Stiggins' Fancy Plantation Pineapple Rum
- 3/4 ounce falernum, preferably Maggie's Farm Falernum
- 2 heavy dashes Angostura bitters
- tonic water, to top (preferably, Fever-Tree Tonic)
Garnish: orange twist
- Combine all ingredients in a Collins glass over ice.
- Stir to integrate.
- Garnish with an orange twist.