When it’s winter citrus season, a Blood Orange Cosmo is never a bad idea. Julie Reiner’s recipe combines orange-flavored vodka, Cointreau, and lime and blood orange juices with just a splash of cranberry.
- 1 1/2 ounces orange-flavored vodka, preferably Stoli Ohranj
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 1/4 ounce lime juice
- 1/4 ounce blood orange juice
- 1 splash cranberry juice
Garnish: orange slice
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish with an orange slice.