A refreshing springtime drink featuring Dimmi alongside tequila, the Gambol and Snap conjures notes of stone fruit, melon and marmalade. “The acidity from the lime cordial and effervescence from the beer are both far too subtle to bring the drink into shandy territory,” says Chaim Dauermann, but together they lend the drink a subdued sweetness.
- 1 1/2 ounces blanco tequila, preferably Tromba
- 1/2 ounce Dimmi
- 1/4 ounce honey
- 1/4 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce saison, preferably Hennepin
- 3 or 4 slices cucumber
Garnish: orange peel
- Muddle the cucumbers in a mixing glass.
- Add all ingredients except saison.
- Stir with ice.
- Add the saison and stir again.
- Double strain into a double rocks glass over block ice.
- Garnish with an orange peel.