At Courtland Club in Providence, Rhode Island, the Dirty Dog reads like a cross between a dirty Martini and a Salty Dog. Combining the refreshing forces of grapefruit and lemon juice with the savory kick of olive brine and ancho chile liqueur, it’s a crowd-pleasing, crushable mashup.
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce grapefruit liqueur
- 3/4 ounce grapefruit cordial
- 3/4 ounce olive brine
- 1/4 ounce ancho chile liqueur
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
Garnish: olive, grapefruit quarter-wheel
- Add all ingredients to a shaker and shake with ice.
- Strain into a glass without ice.
- Garnish with an olive and a grapefruit quarter-wheel.