The third place winner in our recent Boulevardier blind tasting, Erick Castro’s recipe calls for Colonel E.H. Taylor rye and Carpano Antica vermouth.
Erick Castro’s Boulevardier
Erick Castro, Polite Provisions | San Diego
- 1 1/2 ounces rye, preferably Colonel E.H. Taylor
- 3/4 ounce sweet vermouth, preferably Carpano Antica
- 3/4 ounce Campari
Garnish: orange peel
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass over ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into a rocks glass over a large ice cube.
- Garnish with orange peel.