Dante’s updated take on the Sgroppino, the palate-cleansing intermezzo and postprandial digestivo born in Venice, swaps in seasonal sorbet and a touch of aperitivo bitter for a bubbly drink you can either sip or scoop up with a spoon.
Stacey Swenson, Dante | New York
- 1 ounce Contratto Aperitif
- 1 scoop passionfruit sorbet
- prosecco, to top
Garnish: orange flower water
- Place the passionfruit sorbet in a frozen coupe glass.
- Add the Contratto Aperitif and top off with prosecco.
- Garnish with a spritz of orange flower water.
- Serve with a metal spoon or straw.