Created for a special menu offered during Tales of the Cocktail, this bracing drink amps up the tropical component with banana liqueur and 23 drops—about 3 generous dashes—of tiki bitters.
- 1 1/2 ounces pisco, preferably Campo de Encanto Quebranta Pisco
- 1/2 ounce banana liqueur, preferably Tempus Fugit Crème de Banane
- 1/2 ounce bianco vermouth, preferably Montanaro
- 23 drops Bittermens 'Elemakule Tiki Bitters
Garnish: lemon peel
- Combine all ingredients in a double rocks glass over five Kold-Draft ice cubes.
- Stir to integrate.
- Express the lemon peel and use as garnish.