Tooker Alley’s Del Pedro likens Swedish punsch to a less herbal, more spice-forward kind of Chartreuse, noting that his Hi Falutin’ takes a full ounce of the stuff, stirred together with whiskey and Byrrh.
- 1 3/4 ounces whiskey, preferably Ransom Whippersnapper
- 1 ounce Swedish punsch
- 1/2 teaspoon Byrrh
- 2 medium sized lemon peels
- Combine whiskey, punsch and Byrrh in a mixing glass.
- Express each lemon peel into the drink and drop them into the glass.
- Stir drink over cracked ice, strain into a rocks glass and serve.