With a base of mango brandy, paired with pineapple juice and banana cordial, The Lambeth Walk Fizz from William Elliott at Maison Premiere reads like a Ramos by way of the tropics.
The Lambeth Walk Fizz
William Elliott, Maison Premiere | Brooklyn, NY
- 2 ounces mango brandy, preferably Rhine Hall Mango Brandy
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 3/4 ounce lime juice
- 1/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce banana liqueur, preferably Tempus Fugit Crème de Banane
- 1/2 ounce demerara syrup (1:1, demerara sugar:water)
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- 1 ounce egg white
- 3 dashes orange bitters
- 6 drops orange flower water
- 10 drops saline solution(2:1 salt:water)
- soda water, to top
Garnish: orange zest
- Combine all ingredients, except the soda water, in a mixing tin and shake vigorously with ice.
- Strain into a Collins glass.
- Put the glass in the freezer for a few minutes.
- Using a straw, make a small hole in the top of the drink.
- Pour a small amount of soda water through the hole until the surface of the drink rises above the edge of the glass.
- Garnish with a channel-peeled orange zest.