From the team behind some of San Diego’s most notable watering holes, including Polite Provisions and Noble Experiment, comes this aquavit- and yogurt-laced cocktail which will star on the menu at the forthcoming Raised by Wolves.
Erick Castro, Raised by Wolves | San Diego, CA
- 1 1/2 ounces barrel aged aquavit
- 1/2 ounce yellow Chartreuse
- 3/4 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce honey syrup (1:1, honey:syrup)
- 1/2 ounce Indian yogurt
- club soda, to top
Garnish: edible flowers (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing tin and shake.
- Strain into a collins glass over ice.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with edible flowers.