The base of Bar Moruno’s Salmon Martini is Tanqueray gin infused with cold-smoked salmon. The cocktail is stirred with a blanco vermouth from Spain’s Basque region to balance out the salinity, and garnished with a caperberry.
- 2 ounces salmon-infused gin, preferably Tanqueray (see Editor’s Note)
- 1 ounce blanco vermouth, preferably Tximista
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing glass and stir to combine.
- Strain into a Martini glass.
- Garnish with a caperberry.
Add 8 ounces cold-smoked salmon per each liter of gin. Refrigerate for 3 weeks to infuse, and filter well to remove solids before using.