“Pineapple and maraschino are a dream,” Lynch says of this tiki-leaning, smoky Scotch-based cocktail. A half-ounce of maraschino accentuates the pineapple: “This drink wouldn’t be the same without it,” Lynch vows.
- 1 1/2 ounces Scotch, preferably Talisker 10
- 1 ounce pineapple juice
- 1/2 ounce maraschino liqueur, preferably Luxardo
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce pimento dram, preferably Hamilton
Garnish: lemon peel
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing tin and shake with ice.
- Strain into a chilled Collins glass over pebble ice.
- Garnish with a lemon peel.