For the revamp of New York’s iconic Four Seasons bar, head of bar operations for Major Food Group, Thomas Waugh, developed this house Martini, which is pre-batched, pre-chilled and poured from a crystal decanter.
- 1 1/2 ounces Plymouth Gin
- 1 1/2 ounces Tanqueray Gin
- 1/4 ounce Noilly Prat Dry Vermouth
- 1/4 ounce Dolin Blanc Vermouth
- 1/4 ounce spring water
Garnish: skewered Cerignola olives or a lemon twist
- Batch, add to a glass bottle and place in the freezer for 24 hours.
- Pour into a coupe or cocktail glass.
- Garnish with skewered Cerignola olives or a lemon twist.