This crisp, white wine spritz gets a floral hit from St-Germain, while Salers and fennel liqueur counter with vegetal notes, all finished with a cooling hit of eucalyptus extract.
Lauren Corriveau, Nitecap | New York
- 2 ounces dry white wine, preferably txakolina
- 3/4 ounce Salers
- 1/2 ounce fennel liqueur, preferably Don Ciccio & Figli Fennel
- 1/4 ounce St-Germain
- 1 dash eucalyptus extract, preferably Terra Spice
- 2 dashes citric acid solution
- 1 1/4 ounce water
Garnish: cucumber ribbon
- Combine all ingredients in a wine glass over ice.
- Stir to integrate.
- Garnish with cucumber ribbon.
Citric Acid Solution:
3 1/2 ounces citric acid
14 ounces filtered water
Combine ingredients and stir until dissolved.