This super refreshing, summery drink combines the flavor of elderflower with the bitterness of Campari, then force-carbonates it in an iSi siphon for an extra powerful fizz.
For more on carbonating cocktails, Team Lyan outlines their best practices.
5 1/3 ounces gin
2/3 ounce elderflower liqueur, preferably St-Germain
2 2/3 ounces Campari
13 1/3 ounces water
Garnish: mint sprig, orange half-wheel
- Add all ingredients to an iSi soda siphon (be sure that the thin interior tube is removed) and charge.
- Shake the canister, then place it in the refrigerator for at least two hours, or preferably, overnight.
- With the canister upright, very slowly release the pressure by pressing down the lever. (Do this a little bit at a time over the course of half an hour or so, storing in the fridge in between.)
- Carefully open the top of the cannister and pour the drink into a highball glass over cubed ice.
- Garnish with a mint sprig and an orange half-wheel.